How Do You Say I Love You in Cajun French

Je suis accro à toi. I cant live without you.


Pin On Cajun

To say I love you in French say Je taime Alternatively you can say Je tadore which means I adore you Or you can say Je te désire which means I want you If you want to make a grander gesture consider saying Je taimerai pour toujours which means I.

. Ça va Sa va. I love you to death. En affirmation of romantic feeling.

I am going with a bright green in the kitchen but think the heart of palm has a little too much yellow in it. Cest tout Say too - Thats all. VULTURE en CARENCRO frc.

Ça cest bon Sa say bohn - Thats good. I am mad about you. Kiss my ass you son of a bitch en Kiss my ass you son of a bitch frc Dawn Marie Desormeaux 9 months ago Translation created.

I always think about you. Ok panic timei have painters coming next week. Je ne peux pas vivre sans toi.

Cajuns were happily removed from city life preferring a rustic life along the bayous. Here are a few Cajun words and sayings you may hear when visiting Louisiana. You say Je taime mon amour if you want to say I love you my love in French.

À ta santé À votre santé the most common way to say cheers in French. Je taime bien I like you Be sure to put bien at the end of the sentence because je taime translates as I love you in French which might not be quite what you wanted to say. Used as a term of endearment meaning love or dear.

I love you with all my heart. Je taime de tout mon cœur. 4- Tu me rends gaga you make me stupid.

This literally means to your health Santé the French love to shorten their words and phrases and this is simply a shortened version of à ta santé. Ça va Sa va. If youd like your poboy dressed then itll come with lettuce tomato pickle and mayo.

I love you too. Je suis foufolle de toi. I love you forever.

Cajun cay-jun - Slang for Acadians the French-speaking people who migrated to South Louisiana from Nova Scotia in the eighteenth century. In Louisiana this term refers to how youd like your poboy. And its also the response Im well Cest tout Say too.

More French words for I love you. Je suis raide dingue de toi. Est-ce que tu maimes.

This Cajun term refers to a a party that lasts long into the night. Je pense toujours à toi. Its a good time to pass the time The dress is dressed Laissez les bon temps rouler The French word for do is Fais-do-do Ill throw you somethin Mister The ground is neutral.

Here are some easy ways to say cheers in French and sound like a native when you do. I m going to try to keep the existing green in the breakfast area and do a lighter brighter green in the kitchen. The kitchen is small with very little wall space.

I am addicted to you. Mais I dont know me is such a French sentence that no other American person would say other than Cajun people. How do you say my love in cajun french Oct 07 Their french fry seasoning is dare I say the best you will ever get.

I miss these fries like I miss my family back home. Ça va Sa va - Thats enough. 2- Je tadore I adore you.

Ça cest bon Sa say bohn. Ça cest bon Sa say bohn. Beaucoup -- BOO-koo -- a lot many plenty.

I dream about your eyes day and night. Je taime pour toujours. You lick the tail and suck the head.

Do you love me. Moi aussi je taime. Im totes crazy about you.

The breakfast area walls dont touch the kitchen walls if that makes. Tu es lamour de ma vie. I have beaucoup things to do and no time to do em Blette -- BLEHT -- mink.

Vous pron VOO you formal In Cajun French vous is much less frequently heard than the familiar tu or toi even among people who dont know each other. The French of noble ancestry would say les Acadiens while some referred to the Acadians as le Cadiens dropping the A. Tes yeux jen rêve jour et nuit.

Do you care for me. French Love Phrases English Translations. 1- Je taime pour toujours I love you for ever Je taime plus chaque jour I love you more each day.

3- Je suis folle de toi I am crazy about you if a woman is speaking Je suis fou de toi I am crazy about you if a man is speaking. Its a tawdry phrase but its actually how you eat crawfish. Mink are abundant in South Louisiana and Mike captured une blette on video running across the rocks at Big Lake.

Vous is used to show respect in particular in speaking with elderly people. The word Cajun began in 19th century Acadie. My favorite is moi je connais pas.

Je taime à mourir.


Pin On Travel


Pin On Cajun French


Pin On Cajun French


Pin On Cajun French

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code